3G Kart Racing is owned and operated by racers. Not just racers, but Championship Winning Racers. In order to be able to claim recent National accomplishments such as:
•2013 SKUSA S4 NATIONAL CHAMPION
•2013 SKUSA S2 NATIONAL RUNNER UP
•2013 “King of the Streets” WINNER Rock Island Grand Prix
•2012 WINNER “King of the Streets” WINNER, P2, & P4 Rock Island Grand Prix
3G takes a “total package” approach based on starting with the right equipment, coaching the driver in “racecraft” to achieve results, and tuning the “package” to maximize it’s potential. That’s where to motto “We Build Winners” was born.
Texas ProKart Challenge Track Support Services
• 10 x10 Pit Space with work table under the 3G Team Tent
• Kart Tuning: axle, hubs, front end, gear, pressures, & jet settings
• Complementary Nitrogen
• Data Analysis, On track Driver Coaching & Chassis evaluation (during practice sessions, qualifying, and race)
• Mechanical and maintenance if needed @ $50 per hour (33% off regular rate)
• Full Time Engineer available – Call for rates.
Two week advanced reservation and 50% non-refundable deposit required.
One Kart Transport available for Regional events (included for National Events).
Call us Today for Our Reasonable Rates!
Contact 3G Kart Racing today and have us help you reach your potential, before one of your competitors does!